simple anon ftp server

Hi

I'd like to set up a simple internal anonymous FTP server. I use wu-ftpd for
now.

My ftpaccess file is on the buttom of the mail. Ok i set up everything. The
anon dir is owend by "nobody".

I can connect to it but i can't see any files in there. Upload works perfectly
and i can access files. E.g if i enter "ftp://myhost/test.txt"; (and the file
exists in the ftp dir) then i get it to my browser. But there aren't any
files listet.

Whats the problem here?

cheers,
Raffaele

ftpaccess:

class   all   anonymous  *
limit   all   10   Any              /etc/msgs/msg.dead
readme  README*    login
readme  README*    cwd=*
message /welcome.msg            login
message .message                cwd=*
compress        yes             all
tar             yes             all
log transfers anonymous
shutdown /etc/shutmsg
anonymous-root /var/anonftp all
upload class=all /var/anonftp / yes nobody nogroup 0666 dirs
chmod no class=all
delete yes class=all
overwrite yes class=all
rename yes class=all