disabling/enabling 2 devices on 1 irq?

I have two sound cards.  A Delta66 and a SB16.  The Delta66 does not have any place
where one can attach a cable from another peripheral (Voodoo3 TV or CD) into it
to play sound.  Therefore, I assume I must use the SB16 for this purpose.  Unfortunately,
I have too many cards and not enough IRQ's.  Therefore, I got a brilliant idea!

I would set both the Delta66 and the SB16 on the same IRQ and disable one while using
the other.  This is something that can be done in Win2000.  I assume it can be done
in Linux as well.  I read a little on the PCI HOWTO and downloaded the pciutils but I
am not sure:

a) Howto to make both the SB16 and ICE1712 (Delta66) have the same IRQ (IRQ11)?

b) If they ARE both on the same IRQ is it simply a matter of loading and unloading modules?

I am doing this primarily because I cannot get sound from my Voodoo3 TV video card.  I assume
it is because I don't have the cable connected from the videocard into a soundcard (similar to
the cable that runs from a CD to the soundcard).

Any help would be appreciated.

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and assembly.
Men feared witches and burned women.  It is the function of speech to free men from
                        the bondage of irrational fears.
                                       -
                           Justice Louis D. Brandeis