Re: ppp help needed

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, faisal gillani wrote:

> # pon <connection name>
>
> but it doesnt seems to work
> i want to know does it use any switches ? this command pon ? to make it pick my connection file ?
There are no switches, just pon <ISP/Connection name>
try enabling debug for the ISP in pppconfig and then after issuing the pon
<ISP> run plog to see whats happening, if you cant work it out from that
try posting the results of the plog and ISP file someone may be able to
help ya out with that information.

Cheereo,
--
                  \\\