Re: apt-cache

begin  Satelle, StevenX quotation:
> I work in intel (contracter) but this is a machine at home. I have explicit
> instructions (read warnings) not to attempt to put a linux machine on the
> intel network.

Do NOT fuck with Intel on this.  They have a history regarding policy
violations.

I don't want to start a "he did / they did" flame war on this, because
there's more than one side to the story, but:

http://www.lightlink.com/spacenka/fors/

Bottom line; assume they will not react well if you violate their
policies.  Better safe than sorry.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it