Re: ggv in testing

On 04/22 15:32 Roy Pluschke wrote:
My gnome-gv (testing branch) seems broken after this weekends
dist-upgrade!! It renders very slowly - you can see the individual
lines being drawn to the screen at sort of like triple reading
speed. It also crashes when I change the zoom level with the following
message in a pop-up dialog

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  34

The old stand-by "gv" still works the way it used to so I don't think
its the gs packages.  Has anyone else noticed this or am I alone ??

Yes, it's amazingly slower.
But I'm not sure whether the readings need three times longer.
Did you time it?

Oki