Re: Entire tar download for debian LINUX with all the rpms ?

on Mon, Apr 22, 2002, dkotian3@vsnl.net (dkotian3@vsnl.net) wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Can someone give the exact site for the Entire tar download for debian
> LINUX with all the rpms and the Kernel 2.4.17 or later for intel
> plaform.

I don't believe you know what you're asking for.

Debian doesn't use RPMs.  You don't need to download "the entire
distro".

> I have tried ftp://ftp.jp.debian.org/debian/ via www.debian.org, it
> says the site has been moved.
>
> Can someone please help me with this as soon as possible.

What are you trying to do?  What you're asking for makes no sense,
is not necessary in most cases, nor does it (generally) exist.

For installation instructions, which I *** STRONGLY *** urge you to read:

    http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

For package archives:

    http://http.us.debian.org/debian/

For ISO images:

    http://www.linuxiso.org/

Peace.

   zIWETHEY: A hell of a way to travel the planet.
     http://z.iwethey.org/forums/