Re: Can't connect to internet with new kernel

I have the following in /etc/networking/interfaces:
# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for ifup(8), ifdown(8)
# The loopback interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback
# The first network card - this entry was created during the Debian installation
auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

Also, when I try to rmmod 3c509 (the module I compiled and loaded for the network device support), I get the message:
3c509: Device or resource busy

Thanks for the prompt reply, David!
Deepak