Re: Erratic mouse behavior

* Jonathan David Pearce (dwindlehop+bulk@cmu.edu) [020420 14:12]:
> I've been running unstable for several months now. I just did a
> package update in dselect and selected a few new packages to install.

I've ran into some odd mouse behaviour after a recent xfree upgrade too.
My mouse cursor will sometimes turn into a white square "block" shape.
Sometimes this occurs when X is first started; other times after
switching to a console and then back; and finally, it seems, after the
monitor has went into 'sleep' mode (and then awakened).

My xfree86-common version is 4.1.0-16.

I've had dexconf create a new XF86Config-4 file. Tried 'ImPS/2' and/or
'MouseManPlusPS/2' as my mouse protocol with no change. I've also used
older XF86Config-4 files that I've saved.

Regards
Hall