Woody Install Problems Rpt.

Woody installation failure:

I have found that when I use the TARball base system,
the tarball validates fine.  Then it extracts.  Then
it exits with an error (error return code=1).

I also tried the disks install, and that too crashes
at a similar point--during or just after validation.

So it would seem that what is posted out on the debian
site is broken.

It might be nice to know if there is a version
available or a tarball out there that installed okay.

 - Mike Rudmin

PS...  I am not sure where to send TESTING reports,
but if one of you who is in the know could forward it
on, I'd appreciate it.