jigdo template for woody-i386-1.raw corrupt?

I've been trying for 2-3 days now to get woody-i386-1.raw using
jigdo, but it always fails before it starts fetching packages
with the error:

jigdo-file print-missing: Invalid template data - corrupted file?
Created `woody-i386-1.raw.list'
Merging parts from `file:' URIs, if any...
jigdo-file make-image: Invalid template data - corrupted file?
jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting.

Now, I thought maybe this was something I was doing wrong, until
I discovered last night that I can generate woody-i386-2.raw using
jigdo, so it looks like maybe it really is a problem with the
template file...

Where should something like this be reported? Bugs? Here? ...