Re: Upgrade to woody

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 09:32, David Smead wrote:

> http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/ says . . .
> testing's gone mainline! Point apt at the new "testing" distribution
> (or the old "woody" distribution) on your favourite Debian mirror.
>
> knuth:~# apt-get install testing
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> E: Couldn't find package testing
>
> Does anyone have the real instructions?

I don't even know why I answer this question. It is obvious that you
didn't make an effort to search the answer.

The instructions are in the documentation. E.g.
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/quick-reference/ch-woody.en.html#s5.2
Even with a simple Google search you should find it. E.g.
http://www.debianhelp.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1538