Re: IPCop on Debian

IPcop so far as I know is its own custom distribution. I.E you dont
install it ontop of Debian or RedHat or whatever it installs on a
blank hard drive itself. In essence its a custome kernel with ipchains
and everything removed not necessary to run firewalling and snort with
a HTML front end chucked on there to manage it. Nice product, no
reason why you couldn't do the same thing with Debian but he whole
point of IPcop is that its quick and easy to setup even if you know
nothing at all about Linux.

Pat