Micro Tech ystemless computers

It's ridiculous how posting a simple question on this forum can create a controversy that has no bearing on the original posting, all
because I called them 'Walmart' computers.  Apparently, some people have a short attention span along with pet peeves.. I wonder how many of these people ever looked closely at the components inside their own computers to see where they were built.

I posted a question about whether or not anyone had any first hand knowledge about the Micro Tech systemless computers that are available by special order from Walmart.  My local Walmarts say they won't be available in the stores.

You can get more details on each model.

Yes, you probably can put a better computer together yourself  for less money if you can spare the time to find the components,  yes, you can have a better one built to your specs (but, for less money?),  yes, don't expect good tech support from Walmart,
yes, components for the Micro Tech computers are likely made in countries where wages are very low....so what else is new?

Now, again, a simple question---can anyone on this forum share their first hand experience  with these systemless Micro Tech computers on Linux or what they know for a fact about their quality and adaptability for Linux.?   The word 'Linux' occurs twice in
the ad but is it just hype?