Re: OT: Linux on Walmart's systemless computers

begin  R R Potratz quotation:

> And what's it turn into on this list ?? Stupid bickering about the
> wages
> that people earn building these PCs...

A large contingent of Open/Free software users won't be content unless
those machines are sold at a loss.  Any making of profit is considered
evil by those folks.

Further, although most Debian users aren't like that, most folks who are
like that use Debian.

You can't win.  You'll just waste your time and annoy the pig.  We all
forget that sometimes and try to argue with the insane.

--
Shawn McMahon                    | McMahon's Laws of Linux support:
http://www.eiv.com               | 1) There's more than one way to do it