Re: Archiving of big mailboxes

On Sun, 2002-04-14 at 21:46, Brenda J. Butler wrote:

> Sounds like he wants to keep the old mail, which is what I do.

This is a nice tool that I have used for some time now:

Eric d'Alibut

    I am not a looney! Why should I be attired with the epithet looney
    merely because I have a pet halibut? I've heard tell that Marcel
    Proust had an addock! So, if you're calling the author of 'A la
    recherche du temps perdu' a looney, I shall have to ask you to
    step outside!