Re: Help recovering from mistake in sources list

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:58:49 -0400
stan <stanb@awod.com> wrote:
> scrollkeeper-update: relocation error: /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2:
> undefined symbol: pthread_once...
> What can I do to fix this?

It seems the libxml library on your system is the one that was found to
be buggy yesterday on unstable (seen it on debian-devel). I think
there's already a new working version available.

So you should perhaps restore the unstable lines in your sources-list,
change back the preferences file, apt-get update && apt-get install
libxml2 (I think) to upgrade to the correct version, and THEN do again
all that stuff to revert to testing.

--
Carlos Sousa