Re: kill, kill, kill...

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:46:29 -0500
dman <dman@dman.ddts.net> wrote:
> Yeah, that's the quandry.  The solution, IMO, is to kick out a stable
> release at least once a year.  That way stable is never more than a
> year old, and then its age isn't an issue.  potato was ancient more

I'm a relative newcomer to Debian, but I suspect any debian stable
distribution is already a few months old when it is released (freeze
cycles et. al.). KDE3 and Mozilla 0.99/1.0 come to mind, regarding
woody. That's OK for the server market, but I know I'll include the new
testing in my sources.list a couple of weeks after woody is released.

Can't live without testing :)

--
Carlos Sousa