Re: scanner problem

The SANE page is at
   http://www.mostang.com/sane
The list of SANE supported SCSI scanners is at
   http://www.mostang.com/sane/sane-backends.html
Which has a link to supported parallell-port scanners at
   http://www.buzzard.org.uk/jonathan/scanners.html

Unfortunately, your scanner isn't listed there. You might want to search
google/googlegroups to find others' experiences.

HTH,

Warren