Cntrl_home and Cntrl_end in emacs21 on console?

One of the differences between emacs20 and emacs21 is the behaviour of
the Home and End keys.

I found the following problem in emacs21:

Movement to the top or bottom of the document is supposed to be the
result of Cntrl_Home and Cntrl_End respectively.  But that only works
in the X11 environment.

Emacs recognises Cntrl_Home on the console as plain Home. It seems to
be a keymap problem.  I found only one 2 keymaps in
/usr/share/keymaps/i386/qwerty which contains the string "home" or
"Home".

How can I tell emacs in the console environment to accept the
combination of Cntrl and the Home and End keys?

Or is there another way to go to the top or bottom of the document in
emacs21?

Regards.

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 021-982 2694 / 082 782 0336 / 021-808 4036(w)
             Posbus 4668, Tygervallei 7536