Need utility to search for duplicate files

My desktop system is used by 3 users, each having a few thousand files
in their home directory. Since we primarily have the same interests,
there are a LOT of duplicates to be found. Earlier I found an mpeg movie
that all three of us had that was 120 MB. That's 240 MB of wasted space.
Unfortunately, the files won't always have the same filename. Does
anyone know of a utility that can go through and search for files with
the same size and/or date and delete them or notify me?

-Alex