Re: exim config b0rken

I had a similar problem with kmail when I set exim up. I was able to send
mail out using balsa or mail but all I got from kmail was unrecognised
protocol. I ended up deleting kmails mail folder and then setting kmail up
again. It then seemed to work fine with exim so I thought there must have
been something corrupted in kmails mail folder. You might want to back up any
mail you want to keep before you do this though.