Re: The latest round of antivirus bouncebacks

At 02:49 PM 4/10/02, Karsten M. Self wrote:
on Wed, Apr 10, 2002, Shawn McMahon (smcmahon@eiv.com) wrote:
> Perhaps it's time to start refusing list posts from Outlook Express.
>
> That'd eliminate 99% of the "unsubscribe" stupidity, as well.

I respond to the address, postmaster@address, and
listmaster@lists.debian.org with the following.  Manually, haven't
procmailed it yet:

    Postmaster@lame.site:  Configure your autoresponder to reply to
    envelope sender, not the thousands of subscribers of mailing lists.

    listmaster@lists.debian.org:  can we please have all subscribers
    from lame.site removed from all Debian mailing lists.

Subscribers behind AV filters and Exchange servers are put on notice.

While we are at it, why don't we drop people that use / send attachments.
That should fix the rest of the problems.

Not looking for a flame war.