Re: woody release

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 08:38:22PM +0200, Raffaele Sandrini wrote:
> I know i know... The release date of woody isn't specified. But i ask the
> Debian insigders here if they can say anything closer... Don't say a date...
> say a month or a season... I don't know anymore when the testing state of
> woody began :-)

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce-0204/msg00004.html,
which projects a release date of May 1st.

You don't have to be an "insider" to know these things, just subscribe
to debian-devel-announce. :) Actually, it looks fairly good for early
next month; the worst problem I'm aware of relates to trying to get
PostgreSQL 7.2 into woody, and that's being attended to.