Re: .config file for kernel?

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 14:35, Grant Edwards wrote:

> Where can I find the .config files for the kernel image
> installed by the normal Debian install process?
>
> I'd like to tweak a couple things, and it would be nice to
> start with a known working configuration rather have to figure
> it out from scratch.
/boot/config-2.4.17-bf2.4
or whatever kernel you are running.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."