Re: xemacs on debian = horked

Hello

Does the new emacs support tabbed windows?  I really like that about
xemacs.  I got used to it
on ultraedit in windows.

If you don't know about tabbed windows, its where the windows have their
file name displayed on a little
tab at the top of the window.  You can easily switch files by clicking the
tab.

JD

Rob Weir <rweir@softhome.net>@softhome.net> on 04/06/2002 09:23:53 PM