Re: Veritas Net Backup 3.4 Client

hi ya john

veritas client ran fine for us on rh-7.x and slackware-8
( customer insisted on using veritas ... :-(
	( i'd check the dns stuff on the local lan...
	( i'd also check the group/world read/write permission too

slightly(way) off topic...

i dont see any need for veritas or other commercial backup stuff
when all that is free off the net  for backing up *nix and windoze
	http://www.Linux-Backup.net

c ya
alvin