Re: gnome-gv / libscrollkeeper error with sid

marshal@h9.dion.ne.jp, 2002-Apr-06 21:03 +0900:

>     Klaus> Hi all anyone got this error ?
>
>     Klaus> scrollkeeper-update: relocation error:
>     Klaus> /usr/lib/libscrollkeeper.so.0: undefined symbol:
>     Klaus> xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue
>
>     Klaus> happens while install/upgrade/remove
>
> I do when trying to install nautilus, and I don't have the skills to
> figure it out.
>
> Perhaps someone who can find something useful for the debugs should
> file a bug?
>
> Marshal

I got this same error while intalling nautilus into woody
recently.  I resolved the problem by purging scrollkeeper and
libscrollkeeper0, plus a couple of dependancies, and reinstalling
them.  So, I don't know what the problem was, but it's working
nicely now.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer