Re: Recent Woody ISO

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 12:25:59PM -0800, Greg C. Madden wrote:

> A good way to keep current iso's is with the 'jigdo' program.
> http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

I have downloaded this 'jigdo' after having used the pseudo-image-kit
before.  But I am to stupid to understand the jigdo documentation.  I
can not find (maybe I am a bit blind too) any explaination of what a
'.jigdo' file is and where to find it (which URL).  So I could not
answer the questions jidgo-lite asked... :(

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything,
      by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, present
      your requests to God. And the peace of God, which
      transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts
      and your minds in Christ Jesus."   Philippians 4:6,7