Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 7:30 AM
Subject: My network card

Dear Friends:

I've bought Potato 2.2 about 6 months ago, and now I have the chance of using the software.

I managed to install the software but it did not recognized my network card.

I've got a Compac 5363 machine, K6 processor, with an Accton SMC1211TX (PCI) card, and an ADSL interent connection.

I installed software from Roaring Penguin (www.roaringpenguin.com) and it is working fine, but I only need now to setup the linux kernel in order to allow it to recognize my card.

I downloaded the attached file, which is a sort of driver, but when I tried to compile it, many errors appear.

Could somebody give me some instruction to help me with this matter?

Kind Regards

Ariel Folonier
Argentina
54-3461-430543 /15670721 (Cellular)