Ultra 5

Hi all!
  I just started using Debian. I am trying to install debian on Sun Ultra
5 machine. I tried 3 different ways to install it but could'nt:

1) I downloaded the CD images. I tried to burn it on CDs but the images
seem to be larger than the CD size. So, I could'nt burn the CDs.

2) Then I downloaded just the minimal CD image and burnt it on a CD. Then
I inserted the CD into the CDROM drive and used the command $> boot cdrom
to boot from the CD, but I am getting the error "Bad magic number on disk
label". So, I could'nt boot from the CDROM

3) Then I downloaded the floppy image (rescue.bin and driver-1.bin) and
tried to copy them onto floppies. But again the same space
problem. The files are larger than the floppy disk size. Also from the
documentation, I could understand that we cant boot from floppy drive in
case of Ultra sparcs. Any suggestions? I think many of you were able to
burn it onto CDs and floppies?

thanks for your help,
Aravind