Re: SV: Tekram 315U PCI

Hi!

Yes, it's hard only one time. But the time will quite surely come
where you _really_ need to recompile it, so it won't be a bad idea to
do it now. Do you have someone (relative, friend, etc.) who can
advise you or should I write you some tips about how to do it? (if
you'd like this, please give me a short summary of the hardware you
have (mainboard/processor type, cards which are inside))

Cheers,

Stephan