Re: getting AC97 sound to work under debian 3.0Z

For sound blaster live, this is how I made it work :
 - install module (i.e emu10k1 for me) -> check does dmesg shows that sound
   module is load
 - add profile to audio group
 - in /etc/modules put module (i.e emu10k1)  before sound .

Hope that helps,
	Floretin.