using unstable package on testing?

Hello,

Weird, Licq is available as a package in unstable and in stable, but not
in testing. My question what's the best thing to do to install this on a
Debian testing system? Is it possible to select some package from
unstable and install them on a testing machine?

Related question, the same thing goes for the realplayer package. BTW,
what's the added value of the realplayer package? Since you still have
to download from the Real website? Will apt-get manage the plugins for
webbrowsers which are also installed with apt-get?

I once installed realplayer but I never figured out how to install it
system-wide? Somebody who has tips on installing this piece of software.

Thanks.

Greetings,
-Jeroen Valcke-

--