Re: Off topic - XML Book?

    "infotechsys" == infotechsys  <infotechsys@pivot.net> writes:

    infotechsys> Hi, Can anyone recommend a good book to learn XML?  I
    infotechsys> would like it to be neutral of any language.  Thanks.
    infotechsys> Wayne

I can't recommend a specific book, but look online, for example at
http://xml.coverpages.org/ for ideas.

You might want to try work through some online texts and so on. I
personally learned enough XML reading W3C docs and online tutorials to
implement a basic XML parser on an embedded system. XML is not hard to
learn, using it effectively is a different story :-)

Cheers!
Shyamal