xemacs + xml -> error on sid

I am running the latest xemacs on sid (xemacs21-21.4.6-7). Whenever I open
a .xml or .htm file, my screen splits, with the lower half going to an
*SGML LOG* buffer, which reports "External entity doc not found". Then it
says "(1) (error/warning) Error in `post-command-hook' (setting hook to
nil): (wront-type-argument arrayp nil) when I move the cursor. This is
very annoying! I don't give a s**t about any external entity and I want
this crap to go away. What can I do?