Re: Off topic - XML Book?

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 06:51:52AM -0500, infotechsys wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone recommend a good book to learn XML?
> I would like it to be neutral of any language.
At the Moment I'm reading the O'Reilly XML in a Nutshell
book. For me the book is ok, it talks about all important
stuff and describes How To build you on DTD, the validation
prozess, what it wellformatet etc.

Sven

--
>Lamer! :)\n Lokaler Admin mit enormen Rechten[tm]
[Christian Schneider und Jens Himmelrath in alt.hacker.org-gcf]
http://www.linux-secure.de http://www.linuxboard.de
http://www.bluephod.net http://www.disconow.de