Damn Outlook HTML

Title: Damn Outlook HTML

Hi Debian-Users,

        I am stuck on how I can manually start-stop-restart a daemon from the command line. I have a daemon that gets flaky and the only way I can get it back running again is to restart the entire system. I really don't want to do this so I tried finding a reference but nothing popped up in my searches. I realize this must be an easy thing but I am fried right now and I have been looking for a good command to restart the daemon for a few days now without any luck.

Thanks,

Todd M. Costa
EDP II, LAN Manager

"Work Smarter, Not Harder....Use Open Source Solutions"