condemn a Debian distributor!!!

Hi All:

I recently purchased a 3-cd set of Official Debain Linux 2.2r5 i386 from
Tuxcds.com.  Unfortunately, the disc1 is bad: apt cannot build the
index of packages from it.  Since disc1 contains the most
important packages for linux,  and the Tuxcds.com won't send me
a new cd (you cannot believe this, esp. considering the FREE
principle of Debain), I am stuck at this point, and the network
pieces for my pc is not ready yet.

Can somebody send me a copy of the disc1 of Debain 2.2r5 i386 if
you have one.  I can pay you if you like. (I think the postage cost
is about 32 cents  for just one cd).   I am

Cong Xing
3809 Lake Trail Dr.
Kenner, LA 70065

Thanks.