Re: xfree86 4.1.0-15 broke my display

begin  Jeffrey W. Baker  quotation:

> Since my setup was working perfectly well before, I would like to simply
> return to 4.1.0-14.  This appears to not be possible, because apt-get
> says that version 4.1.0-14 of xserver-xfree86 is not available.

And you empty /var/cache/apt/archives immediately after every upgrade?
Not a good idea. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, look in that
directory and see if the required packages are there.)

Anyway, I think everything you need is in my not-quite-latest-packages
archive:

   http://crdic.ath.cx/debian/

This site is not on a terribly zippy connection, so expect a download of
all the X packages to take a while.

For what it's worth, the -15 X packages are working fine for me.

Craig