Re: [Users] [OT] Gnome icon usage on a web page

I believe (but I'm not terribly certain) that the stock GNOME icons
(from gnome-libs) are LGPL, with individual apps' icons being GPL.

The Ximian GNOME graphics are under the Ximian Logo License, and may not
be redistributed without Ximian GNOME.

-Dan

--
"I could carve a better man out of a banana."
             --Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"