Re: RANT: debian-announce and razor-report

* Paul 'Baloo' Johnson (baloo@ursine.dyndns.org) [020403 07:58]:
> OK, to whomever piped the latest message on debian-announce through
> razor-report, I wish to officially declare you a moron.

SpamAssassin is your friend:

Looks like it got 3 points for being listed in razor, which is more than
half of the way to being marked spam, if it hadn't been whitelisted =)

Vipul's Razor works fine when used as a part of spamassassin's scoring
mechanism.

good times,
Vineet

--
Currently seeking opportunities in the SF Bay Area
Please see http://www.doorstop.net/resume.shtml