Re: shockwave-flash on galeon solved

begin  quoting what Jaye Inabnit ke6sls said on Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 04:54:28PM -0800:

> I think this is kind of stinks.  How many *other* places do these have to go?
>  ~/kde/~, ~/netscape/~, ~/opera/~. . .  It must be time for a more global
> solution like ~/browser/plugins, thus muting the specific browser locations.
> Wonder what LSB suggests? . . .

The LSB suggests standards for Linux.  Linux doesn't include a web
browser, that's not part of the operating system, nor is it a necessary
tool for use of the operating system.

Your beef is with a bunch of applications.

Oh; and not everybody wants all their browsers to share the same
plugins.  Especially Netscape 4.x and Mozilla/Galeon.