Restore CD image equiv.

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has something that will work for debian
in the following scenario.

I build a server with Debian on it as well as a filter (url) and squid
for caching.  I ship the box.  The customer has a hardware issue and
replaces bad drive etc.  Then needs to restore to the "factory"
defaults.  How could I distribute a cd that installs the os and needed
packages without the user needing to know linux at all.  Much like a
Ghost image or DriveImage.???  Any ideas?

-matt