Re: Latex: Sound & slides

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 09:04:00AM +0000, Vittorio wrote:
> I'm quite comfortable with latex and the seminar and prosper packages
> for the production of pdf slides (I've read almost every available
> piece of documentation on these two packages!!).
>
> My question is:
> Is there any way to integrate also sound (e.g.,*.wav) into latex slides?

Yes there is, I don't know it exact anymore, but iirc it was with a
shell script executed from inside the pdf slides.

Search the google groups it would say.
--
Rudy Gevaert - rudy@zeus.rug.ac.be  - http://www.webworm.org
             - keyserverID=24DC49C6 - http://www.zeus.rug.ac.be

"Once ze rockets go up, who cares vere they come down, zat's not my department."
        -- Wehrner von Braun