Re: Debain admin book?

hi ya

an experienced unix/linux admin would be looking
to buy the book(s) and aking for refunds if its work related..

think you're looking for soemthing like

for debian (howto) install and get around some silly hw problems...
	.. some url ..

for debian security stuff

configure your sources.list (correctly) and magic happens :-)

rest of the *nix stuff is fairly generic

c ya

- tons of linux books... too many tree's been sacrificed... :-)