Re: Mutt + GPG

on Sat, Mar 30, 2002, Rohan Deshpande (rdzx@myrealbox.com) wrote:
> Sorry everyone!  Forgot the subject!
>
> --
> Rohan Deshpande
> rdzx@myrealbox.com
>
> * Rohan Deshpande (rdzx@myrealbox.com) wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I was just wondering: when using Mutt and GnuPG, with all the public
> > keys downloaded, what do you users do to keep the list of keys at a
> > reasonable size?  Or do you disable auto fetching of keys?

"Reasonable" == "has the keys I want to verify".  Autofetching _defines_
reasonable IMVAO.

> > Also, when I receive keys from people (i.e. on the debian-user
> > list), gpg says it can't verify the signature put on the key.  Any
> > ideas what is happening?

STFW:

    http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html
    http://www.google.com/search?q=gpg%20web%20of%20trust

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>           http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
   Software "piracy" loss numbers are a crock: