tulip driver woes ....

Hi,
I  have a DEC 21145 which uses a tulip driver, I do install via the net and am having problems with the driver/card.

When I configure the driver modules, it says INSTALLATION SUCCEEDED , but when I configure the network, it fails to detect my DHCP connection.

DO you know how to solve the problem, Has anyone had a similar problem with the tulip driver ?

i know that the problem has been solved in the later kernels (2.4.16 >) ..BUt the debian distribution still comes with an 2.2.20 ,

Any ideas ?
THanks
Kapil

--

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:48:23
 Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

>On 30-Mar-2002 Jerry T wrote:
>> Still trying to figure out the Debian mirror sites. Where are the woody CD
>> iso files?
>>

>not sure they exist just yet, woody is not officially released.
>http://cdimage.debian.org would be the place to start looking.
>

>--

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp