Re: How to install Debian on NEC Versa 6030X with NO floppy, nor a CD-ROM drive?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Jan Hearthstone" <hearthstone11@yahoo.com>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: How to install Debian on NEC Versa 6030X with NO floppy,
nor a CD-ROM drive?

Thats fine - I was under the impression that you win95 currently
installed and want to be able to boot into linux without disk / cd. If
so, just use loadlin to boot into linux.

Once you are there, you can just delete the dos / win partition although
you will want to make sure that linux boots ok using lilo / grub before
eliminating dos entirely.

HTH,

Shri