Routing question, mixed real+private IP network, ARP

Hi folks,

   I have the following network:

192.168.1.2 --------+--- eth1 192.168.1.1
192.168.1.3 --------+       Debian Router         |
192.168.1.4 --------+                             |
                    |                             +-aaa.bbb.ccc.132
... ----------------+

aaa.bbb.ccc.131 ----+

How can I configure "Debian router" to forward packets that come from eth0
to aaa.bbb.ccc.131 to eth1?

If I do:
   route add -host aaa.bbb.ccc.131 dev eth1
Then the Debian Router is able to ping aaa.bbb.ccc.131
Put real IP's are not able to do it. I just see incoming ARP to
aaa.bbb.ccc.131 on eth0, but these ARPs are not forwarded to eth1
neither answered by Debian router.

ipchains forward rules are MASQ for 192.168.x.y and ACCEPT for others.

I think I should use some "IP tunneling" option, but I have never used
and I don't know where to start from. I also don't know if this is
called "IP tunneling".

Any hints?

  Thanks in advance,
  Pedro