Re: vpn mystery

We usually use FreeS/WAN (an ipsec implimentation)

http://www.freeswan.org

Its fast, and rock solid secure.  Its somewhat of a pain to set up, but
there is a rather large community to help with setup.  We support
FreeS/WAN commercially where I work however:  http://www.linuxbox.nu

--
Arthur H. Johnson II
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA